May AIA Indianapolis Program, 10am - 5:30pm, Friday, May 12th
Presented by Patterson Horth at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, North Chalet #9
- 7:30am - Gates Open
- 10am-1pm – Check-In
- 11am-11:45am – Verizon IndyCar Practice
- 12pm-2:30pm – Lunch
- 2:20pm - USF2000 Race #1
- 12:00pm-4:00pm - Beverage Service
- 1:00pm-2:30pm - Presentation – Latest Trends in Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings, Energy Codes, Thermal Comfort, and Energy Efficiency – Earn 1.5 AIA/CES Learning Units!*
- 3:15pm - Pro Mazda Race #1
- 4:15pm-5:30pm – Verizon IndyCar Grand Prix of Indianapolis Qualifying
- 5:45pm - Indy Lights Race #1
- 7:30pm – Gates Close
Join us for a fun-filled day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway! Ride the bus, ride your bike, drive your car, once you get to the gate, the rest is on us! (Your transportation to and from the track and parking is on you.)**
*Earn up to 1.5 AIA/CES Learning Units!
**All registered attendees will receive a ticket into the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and a complimentary garage pass! Your ticket will be mailed to you prior to the event and garage passes will be distributed at the event in the chalet at the registration table.
2017 IndyCar Grand Prix of Indianapolis Practice and Qualifying begins at 11am and concludes at 5:30pm rain or shine!
Attendance at monthly meetings will be tracked - prizes (scholarship to the 2018 AIA National Convention or the 2018 AIA Grassroots) to be awarded at the 2017 AIA Indianapolis Annual Meeting and Holiday Party on December 7, 2017.
CLICK HERE to register!