Manage facility needs for tenants in municipal properties, including alterations and other tenant-related change requests. This position is located in downtown Indianapolis and all properties are within Marion County.
- Design, plan and coordinate tenant alternations.
- Prepare bid specifications for interior finish items and compete proposals.
- Assess tenant needs and provide space planning and furniture layout.
- Work with Building Authority craft shops to estimate and execute projects.
- Estimate and prepare alteration proposals for tenants.
- Execute alteration projects and associate furniture moves per schedule.
- Maintain project schedule and manage tenant expectations.
- Prepare project post-completion close out for accounts receivable.
- Maintain space allocation reports and project logs and files.
- Use CMMS software for estimating, project tracking and purchases.
- Coordinate carpet, furniture and window covering selections.
- Maintain and update building signage and directories.
- Supervise furniture moving department.
- Provide quality control oversight.
Education / Experience:
- College degree in architecture, space planning or related field.
- Experience working with AutoCAD and space layout.
- Experience in interior design.
- Prior experience managing projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Be personable and friendly with a desire to serve others.
- Possess strong and professional communication skills.
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task and be a team player.
- Be organized and maintain files / keep up-to-date product library.
- Residency qualifications apply.