The candidate for this position will be the most visible representative of the Building Authority to our tenants. The position primarily entails managing tenant-requested changes in City County Building and other Building Authority facilities and serves as the point person for all alterations and change requests.
- Design, plan and coordinate tenant alternations and other changes.
- Assess tenant needs and provide space planning and furniture layout.
- Work with Building Authority craft shops to estimate and execute work.
- Use CMMS software system to create estimates and purchase orders.
- Prepare specifications for interior finish items and compete proposals.
- Estimate and prepare alteration proposals for tenants.
- Execute alteration projects and associated furniture moves.
- Maintain project schedule and manage tenant expectations.
- Prepare post-project close out for accounts receivable.
- Maintain space allocation reports and all project documentation.
- Coordinate carpet, furniture and window covering selections; purchase and schedule installations.
- Maintain and update building signage and directories.
- Supervise furniture moving department.
- College degree in architecture, space planning or related field.
- Expertise working with AutoCAD and space design /layout.
- Must be a good listener and have excellent communication skills.
- Experience in / aptitude for interior design.
- Capable of managing projects from inception through close out.
- Must be personable and friendly with a desire to serve others / customer oriented.
- Must be organized and maintain files/ keep an up-to-date sample product library.