Disher is partnering with our customer in their search a Project Architect. Our partner is an established A&E firm; this is a full time, direct hire role with our customer and not with Disher.
We’re unique. Sure, every firm says that, but we know what makes us unique. We constantly develop well-rounded professionals who become the best at what they do. We strive to create an office culture that reflects the rapidly shifting world we live in. We believe we’re located in a great city in one of the best parts of the world.
At our core we deeply value talent development and opportunities for growth. We have always supported an office culture that encourages new employees to become the best professionals in our core markets of Educational facilities, Industrial plants, Healthcare facilities and Corporate offices.
We love what we do and we’re ready to help you love it too. We think that building engineering and architecture is an exciting career full of opportunities for innovation, exploration and relationship building, all to help make the world a better place.
Whether you come join us in Holland, Michigan, Grand Rapids, Michigan or Indianapolis, Indiana, your opportunities are as limitless as your imagination. Come be a part of designing the future.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Registration is preferred.
- LEED Accredited Professional is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an Architectural Firm required.
- Experience with Higher Education, Industrial and Commercial projects required.
- Large project experience required, in the range of $5M to $500M.
- Strong knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, material application, and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
- Knowledge of architectural building systems, sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
- The successful candidate will have a strong design sensitivity and thoroughness in drawing and project organization.
- Must be able to execute architectural details well.
- Familiarity with specification writing.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficiency in CAD, 3D Modeling software, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in Revit.
- Experience in Newforma preferred.
- The outstanding candidate should have the ability to consult with external clients and have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Project Management experience is a plus
The Legal Stuff: This is a direct, full time, permanent position, and the salary will be commensurate with experience, including an excellent benefit package. Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.