PRINCE ALEXANDER ARCHITECTS is accepting resumes for a GRADUATE ARCHITECT position in our small progressive architecture, interior design and planning firm.
Applicants experience and responsibilities for the Graduate Architect will include production and design for a wide variety of projects The applicant would be designing new buildings, additions, and renovations in MULTI-FAMILY, HOSPITALITY AND MIXED-USE PROJECTS Requires knowledge of construction technology, creating construction drawings of design concepts, organizing work flow. Requires the ability to work as part of a project team, develop detailed design concepts, produce contract drawings, and interpret client needs.
- A professional degree in architecture
- 1-5 years’ experience in commercial architectural projects, including an understanding of construction methods, and a general knowledge of structural, mechanical and electrical design issues.
- Basic knowledge and experience using Microsoft office, AUTOCAD, REVIT and Adobe Design Suite preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills and experience working on project teams
- Ability to work across multiple levels as part of a team
Qualified and interested candidates should apply via email (resume, cover letter and portfolio as one