Seeking a full-time licensed architect or experienced non-licensed architect for a position within a multi-disciplinary architecture and engineering firm. Duties will focus on architectural design of commercial projects mainly healthcare (inpatient & outpatient) as well as government and higher education projects ranging from $150k to +$90Mil in construction. Firm has a dedicated focus to designing sustainably focused projects. Position includes full healthcare insurance, long-term disability, 401k plan, and additional based on profit sharing and bonus benefits.
Candidates need to possess:
- Experience using Revit as a design platform.
- Solid understanding of a wide range of computer applications used in a professional designoffice: Photoshop, InDesign, 3D StudioMax, Sketchup, etc.
- Experience in working in an office/professional setting.
- A strong work ethic and a drive to exceed client expectations.
- Solid experience as a design architect with ability/experience to grow into a project manager.
- A LEED Accreditation or ability to earn within 6 months.
Duties will include:
- Conceptually working to develop new building and renovation designs
- Directing in-house supporting architectural design staff
- Coordinating with a multi-disciplinary project teams throughout the design process.
- Oversight and leadership in generation of all design deliverables
- Attend client meetings and design review meetings
- Developing final construction plans
- On-site construction administration and site inspection visits to assess the quality of the work
Guidon Design is a growing 30 person A/E firm located in Indianapolis that offers an energetic, young and dynamic work environment with growth potential. As multidisciplinary designers, we collaborate to develop creative, cost-effective, and sustainable solutions that help realize our clients’ goals. Typical projects include healthcare, government, housing, federal and education facilities. Applicants should be aligned to approach solutions with the following behaviors:
- Solve problems proactively
- Follow-up on commitments
- Be willing to work at all levels needed to succeed